The Urban Cafe
The Urban Cafe features new voices of the next generation. This witty and topical group of collective personalities will explore the topics, issues, and concerns of today's urban culture. With this special blend of social media and talk radio we will look to engage new listeners in a creative dialog of social commentary.
- Host : , The Urban Cafe Crew
- Airtime: Sunday, 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Contact us off-air at: or 813-238-8001x
The Urban Cafe will take a look at issues surrounding Divorce.
<p>The Urban Cafe will take a look at issues surrounding Divorce. In the U.S., divorce rates have been rising since the beginning of the 20th century, and especially since the 1970s, when no-fault divorce was instituted. Some experts contend that the easing of divorce laws has helped make marriage stronger by rooting it more deeply in personal choice, although it does little to give people the skills needed to work out the inevitable difficulties that arise in marriage.</p> <p>We will explore and discuss the issues of: -Why do people get divorce? what are the top reasons and is it cheaper to keep her or him? -When is the best time to file for divorce and why? -What happen to the children of divorce and how are the effected? -when should a parent discuses it with the child...before during or after? -In which States does divorce happens more often and why ? -who typically files for divorce more... men or women and why?</p>
- 02/08 The Urban Cafe will take a look at issues surrounding Divorce 0 comments
- 01/05 Health Resolutions, GMOs in our food, and other topics discussed on The Urban Cafe 1 comments
- 11/03 Infamous Tampa 0 comments
- 10/03 Sexual Addiction 0 comments
- 07/10 The Urban Cafe discuss "The Business of Church" (no more tax exemptions..now what?) 0 comments
- 06/29 G.M.O.s [genetically modified organisms] 0 comments
- 06/21 Understanding Racism 0 comments
The Urban Cafe Crew
The Urban Cafe is a community affairs radio show that features the new voices of the next generation. This diverse group of collective personalities will explore the topics, issues, and concerns of todayâ€™s urban culture. With a unique blend of social media, current events and community engagement The Urban Cafe will look to engage new listeners in a creative dialog while offering traditional listeners an insightful perspective from generation NEXT!
Tune-in from your radio, computer or mobile device every Sunday from 9am-10am EST.